Nearly New Uniform
The Parents’ Association provides a service for the sale and purchase of nearly new School Uniform.
The uniform sale will be at the Summer Fair, which is usually held on the last Saturday in June. If you wish to sell current school uniform at the School Summer Fair, please send the uniform to Pupil Reception at least one week before the Fair.
Please ensure that:
- all clothing is laundered and pressed
- a safety pin is used to attach a label to each item with your daughter’s name and form
- a sticky label is used on hockey sticks, covers, and sports bags
- you complete the form that you can download it from this page
- the completed form is placed with the uniform in a bag
Please note that the Parents’ Association reserve the right to reject any unsaleable items, also those that are not current or correct uniform. If items are not sold this year, we will endeavour to sell uniform at the next available event. After two years, items will be given to charity.
For a copy of the Second Hand Uniform Sale Form, please see below.
Nearly new school uniform can be purchased at the Summer Fair, which is usually held on the last Saturday in June. Please note that we are unable to accept payment by debit/credit cards, and goods must be paid for on the day.
This is a good opportunity for current Year 6 pupils joining CGS to purchase nearly new uniform for the new school year in September.